- creates metrics for the trade performance against standard benchmarks.
Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA)
- offers a variety unique proprietary metrics including market impact and information leakage.
Algorithm (Algo) Evaluation
- analyses the performance of a trading algorithm given the market environment.
Liquidity Provider (LP) Ranking
- compares the relative metrics of all the venues where trades are executed to propose optimal trading allocations.
- a suite of analytic tools to detect that trading occurs according to the Codes of Conduct.
- detects market manipulation and abuse using:
Raidne is an independent company offering proprietary surveillance algorithms to monitor market manipulation and market abuse. We help financial firms fulfil their monitoring and surveillance requirements under MiFID II and MAD II. Raidne algorithms have strong quantitative methodologies and analyse the market microstructure to spot sophisticated manipulation attempts and flag warnings for firms to investigate.
- arm you with the information that can help you make more profitable trading decisions.
- pinpoint which trades or venues are creating information leakage or having excessive market impact.
- help you comply with MiFID II and MAR regulations around surveillance and best execution.
- provide an early warning for potential trading anomalies from your own trading, satisfy regulatory compliance, and provide assurance for your clients.
- are designed by industry experts who have used hands-on business experience and understanding of the markets and how they can be manipulated and abused to build real-world options to solve long-term industry challenges.
- can be integrated in to your existing compliance department to strengthen the existing surveillance of trading activities and reduce false positives.
- can provide an objective overview of your trading outcomes to your clients.